If you are looking for the right place to visit in order to find a 420 friendly rental, then you will need to make sure that you find a state that has already legalized the use of recreational marijuana. Also, you will want to make sure that the law is already in place. Sometimes, it can take time so you won’t want to pop on over to a state that has just legalized recreational marijuana and expect it to be fully up and running yet.
As there are many states now that offer either legalized recreational marijuana or medicinal marijuana. Listed here are the top five states for marijuana friendly hotels:
- Colorado. This is the number one choice as it is a beautiful state to visit and was also one of the first two states to legalize the use of recreational marijuana back in 2012. There are boundless opportunities of things to do in Denver. You can find much activity with city life as well as with concerts and sporting events. You can find endless outdoor opportunities as well. Since it has been established for so long, you can also expect to find dispensaries on pretty much every block. In fact, it has more dispensaries than both Starbucks and McDonalds combined.
- Alaska. Alaska is a beautiful state to visit. With its endless outdoor opportunities, you won’t get bored in Alaska if you are into the outdoors. You can find many things to do in both the summer and the winter and you will want to be sure that you consider this beautiful state if you want to take a 420 friendly vacation. Alaska legalized the use of recreational marijuana in 2015 and their first pot shop opened its doors in 2016. They are up and running for business.
- Washington. Washington state was the other state that first legalized the use of recreational marijuana. In fact, if you want find an established state then this is a place to go! You will find both water options as well as hiking options in Washington and you can also find many great city options in Seattle.
- Oregon. If you want to take a more peaceful vacation that is full of eco friendly people and healthy food, then you will want to visit Oregon. Oregon has been pot friendly since they voted to legalize weed for recreational use in 2015. You can find many activities in Oregon or you can choose to just relax and enjoy your high.
- California. As the first state to ever allow the use of medicinal marijuana, California has long been established in the marijuana industry and is even more pot friendly now that it has legalized the use of recreational marijuana as well. You can find many pot friendly hotels and places to stay in this beautiful state as well as many types of climates and things to do and see.
As you can see, there are many different options that come along with taking a marijuana friendly vacation. There are many beautiful states that have a lot to offer you when it comes to finding the right one for your visit. Check out the offerings of Bud and Breakfast over in Colorado!