If you want to purchase recreational marijuana in Colorado, then there are many places to find it! You can find recreational marijuana dispensaries just about everywhere and each city or county may have different laws regarding the ways to purchase them as well as how to find the best stuff in each place. When you choose to visit a recreational marijuana dispensary in a small mountain town, then your options are limited and there are both pros and cons that come along with this decision. Listed here are the pros and cons that come along with purchasing recreational marijuana in Telluride.
Here are the pros for purchasing marijuana at a Telluride recreational cannabis dispensary:
- You are in a beautiful location. One pro for choosing to purchase marijuana in Telluride is that you are choosing to do it in a beautiful location. You won’t be disappointed by the beauty of Telluride!
- You can go skiing or hiking and then enjoy your edible or vape. You can also choose from endless outdoor activities to do in Telluride and then wind down at the end of the day with a joint or a vape.
- There are five dispensaries to choose from. For the small size of Telluride, you do have a lot of options when it comes to dispensaries in the area.
- It is a very laidback town with friendly locals. Telluride is a wonderful town that is very laidback and has a lot to offer in terms of friendliness and the locals.
- The staff will be very helpful. The staff at whichever dispensary that you visit will also be very helpful and can help you find exactly what you need.
Here are the cons for purchasing marijuana at a Telluride recreational cannabis dispensary:
- You have fewer options. Of course, when compared to a large city such as Denver, then you have fewer options for what you may want or what you may be looking for in the right dispensary.
- They may not have what you want. Of course, since there are fewer options and it is a small town, the dispensaries in town may not have what you are looking for. It is important to look at their menus ahead of time or go in with an open mind.
- They close at 7pm.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons that come along with choosing to purchase your cannabis at a dispensary in Telluride. You will need to be aware of the varying hours that you will find with each recreational marijuana dispensary in each town. You will also need to be aware that if you are looking for something very particular, such as gourmet edibles, then you may need to look in a large city, such as Denver that has nearly 600 dispensaries and options to choose from.
If you are going to Telluride, then you will want to visit the experts over at Green Dragon Colorado and see what they have to offer. They are Colorado’s leading experts in the marijuana industry and have a plethora of options to choose from in Telluride.